EXPECTATIONS FOR PLAYERS
- I will work hard to improve my skills, be a positive contributor to my team, and be a team player.
- I will demonstrate discipline and good sportsmanship.
- I will have behaviors that are welcoming and inclusive of people from all backgrounds.
- I will show I am prepared and ready to play for all practices and games by:
- Being on time and wearing all required protective equipment, including
- Mouth guards (12U and up)
- Neck guards (all ages)
- Wearing the appropriate uniform for practices and games
- I will show respect:
- For everyone involved in the game including referees, coaches, teammates, parents, and the other team.
- For the facilities, whether home or away. I will clean up the locker room, take care of equipment, and respect the rink and rink personnel.
- I will show my commitment to the team by doing my best to attend every practice and every game, unless I am not feeling well.
I understand that my behavior is a reflection of me, my team, and BYH. I will abide by the Zero Tolerance Policy and Locker Room Policy.