All players must have properly fitted equipment to take the ice for any practice, clinic or game. All BYH players must have a set of home and away game jerseys, home and away game socks, as well as practice jerseys. Please see the chart below for a full list of what is required or encouraged at the different age levels.
Player number selection
- Even birth years will wear even numbers.
- Odd birth years will wear odd numbers.
- New BYH Fall 2023 players will need to choose 3 numbers during offer acceptance.
- In the event of 2 players with same request - numbers will be assigned on a first requested basis.
- In most cases, the number assigned will remain the player's number throughout their continuous time with BYH.
- A player's number will be forfeited and will be made available for reassignment if they leave the club.
Player Jersey sizing
Players ordering new jerseys should plan to attend. Players will be able to try on jerseys, and shell pants.
Jersey Try on Dates
8u - Tuesday, Aug. 29 @ 5:30pm-6:30pm
10u/12u/14u - Monday, Aug. 28 @ 5pm-8pm
16u - Tuesday, Aug. 15 @ 6:40 pm-8pm
18u - Tuesday, Aug. 22 @ 7pm--8pm